We assist clients who are preparing for, or in the process of, a divorce. Our professionals specialize in the financial issues surrounding divorce. Using our knowledge of tax law, asset distribution and financial planning, we seek to help our clients achieve an equitable, often agreeable settlement. We advise clients in a wide number of divorce matters, including:
- Provide an alternative way to help make the divorce process simpler, affordable, and equitable to all parties involved
- Navigate the tax implications related to the division of assets
- Assist attorneys with determining the settlement in a tax-efficient manner
- Act as the financial expert if choosing mediation
- Create a financial plan to keep you on track before, during, and after your divorce
- Work alongside therapists and personal coaches to help couples and their families transition as easily as possible
Put a Professional in Your Corner
A Certified Divorce Financial AnalystTM (CDFA®) specializes in the financial issues surrounding divorce. The role of a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ is to assist the client and his/her attorney how the financial decision made today will impact the client in the future. A CDFA® uses his or her knowledge of tax law, asset distribution and financial planning to achieve an equitable, often agreeable, settlement.
We provide an alternative way to help make the divorce process simpler, affordable, and equitable to all parties involved. We work as a financial advocate with attorneys, therapists, and mediators as an extra layer of representation and support. We work with you to see the impact and affordability of your proposed settlement.
A Holistic Approach to Taking Care of You
Children & Family Dynamics
The impact of divorce can affect many, including children. We understand the delicate nature of this transition process for all involved and help make the transition as easy as possible through our holistic approach to financial planning.
Business Entities & Real Estate
When dividing assets, it is of paramount importance to consider your full financial picture. Tax implications regarding the assets involved can have a major impact on your long-term financial well-being. We can help you navigate the tax complexities related to the division of assets.
Your New Normal
A new path lies ahead of you, and we are here to be your support system as your personal and financial journey evolves. We believe in true life fulfillment and can build a financial plan that gives true meaning to your life and legacy goals.